Monday, May 31, 2010

Abt akthar bhai....

In the month of feb, my brother came to hyd for business work and he gave a cheque of some 90k, which he told me to collect on feb5, but the whom supposed to return money went on delaying till apr, but suddenly on one day in the early morning my LAPTOP was stolen and was shocked, i checked the whole apartment in all rooms in half an hour but of no use. he stolen it in my laptop bag. my bag contains only my college id card.
after two days i thought to check my wallet, i checked whole room but of no use and then i thought,wallet may be present in my college bag.after a while i remembered about cheque which i kept it in my wallet, which was lost. THIS IS THE HARDEST MOMENT IN MY LIFE TO FACE... really that time i was not in my control of what i am doing. then i immediately went to akthar bhais house who is a carpenter and he is the one who has dealings with customer.i went about 20km in search of him. when i met to him i told my whole story of how i lost my laptop and wallet. then i calmed me down and help me diff solutions of how face this situation and some how he made me fell free with this problem....
Then at that time i thought Akthar bhai.... ur kind hearted behavior and helping nature ,made me realize that some humanity lies for some unknown persons like me.

This situation ..........."damm man i will never forget this ONE..."

1 comment:

  1. can i know , in what way has he helped you in that situation ! . . !

    ReplyDelete