Friday, May 28, 2010

Never Foget people who does favours to us

Hey now i will tell some situations where strangers in my life helped me a lot in certain pathetic situations which i couldnt be able to handle alone by myself and i should vow them for their help.....
But as of whole i dint even spoke to them till now despite their help, see how selfish i am... But one thing i should tell u that

""" Every day in my life i dont find a single day with out remembering them and their help bcz i wish those situtions never would happen again in my life and those strangers to whom i will not be able to meet them again later """"

I thought to write them

I) This situation happened at my first visit to hyd, at starting of my engg life.. on first day i and my brother came to hyd early morning and planned to stay in my brother frinds house, His name is "C Krishna"
who lives in secunderabad in some area which i dont remember exactly as if its 3 years past na, we both stayed in his house for a day or so and requested him to help us in searching for my college MJCET, in spite of his office work he agreed and joined with us. whole day he was with me and helped in college registration process and entering into new college life with a lot of suggestions. after this first day college work is done, he helped me in accommodation for myself in hostel (CHANTI HOSTEL). After all his help i was able to succesfully settle down in hyd,
from that day onwards i always daily think to go and meet him and say thanks for all this but as of now 4 years has been completed and i dint go there still...

I myself start thinking as " I Am selfish person ".
MOTTO: is not forget any person who does a favors to you.

II)another is akthar bhai.... will describe about that situation later.. to be cont

No comments:

Post a Comment